This position will supervise day-to-day operations of tissue processing under the direction of HP Team Leader. The key Accountability/Responsibilities include:
· Contribute to tissue preparation and section cutting for frozen and FFPE samples to ensure
they are suitable for studies.
· Contribute to samples handling including receiving, checking, database uploading, QC and
releasing for samples.
· Contribute to IHC staining for supporting project as required. Experience of special staining
or ISH is preferred.
· Ensure appropriate scientific understanding of relevant techniques.
· Assist laboratory supervisor and Biobank manager to ensure that SHE and GLS standards
are upheld and contribute to their development.
· At least bachelor’s degree in life science or biological area, Master or PhD is preferred.
· 2-3 years’ experience in histology lab, or excellent new graduate.
· Able to communicate in both English and Mandarin.
· Good organization
· Team work spirit